Hello friends city cloud is offering 100% free windows and linux vps trial for new users. with citycloud you will get absolutely free 100$ cloud credit which you can use to create windows and linux vps until credit not finished,
How To Get Free Windows VPS Trial Without credit Card 2016
Just Follow These Steps To Get Free Cloud VPS Trial
1. Fist visit This Citycloud Page
2. On page you will find a coupon code, Just copy the coupon code and click GET STARTED NOW see Example In image below
3. On Next page You have to fill your personal details like name, email, address, etc, and and also copy paste the promo code you copied from get started page
4. Now Open Your email you given while registration and verify your account by clicking on activation link in email.
5. Now There Is A Final step to activate your free trial after email activation login to your account if your are not already logged in you will see Two verification method to activate your account 1st is phone verification method and 2nd is using your credit card if you choose phone verification method you have to call on a number which shows on your account page, you have to call on that number and you will get an get via and automated voice, or you can choose credit card method they will deduct 1$ and instantly refund your 1$ into your card means both method are 100% Free
Thats it. You are done. After complete all steps, you can create VPS with your favorite Operating system Windows Or Linux
How To Create VPS On City Cloud?
Here i m giving some quick example to create your vps server on citycloud so follow these steps
1. On left side click on server >> create server >> Choose Zone ( any ) >> Now select your OS windows OS Linux >> Select any Image.
2. Now scroll down and set your user name and password and click Create server
3. Next you need to create Floating IP. For Create floating IP Go List servers >> open your VPS >> Click on Setting Icon >> Connect Floating IP and create a new Floating IP.
Now you are done. If you have any problem to create VPS then Feel free to comment here. I will help you.
Note: Before connecting to your vps via RDP you need to first start your first vm via console
Thanks for visiting earnworld.in for more updates like this please subscribe us via email or follow us on our facebook or twitter page